10 Things a concierge can do for you
So how can we make your life easier?
1. Day-to-day errands – Running errands such personal shopping (retail or online), picking up groceries, gift buying, return or exchange merchandise, pickup and/or deliver items. Big time saver!
2. Housekeeping – Who loves housework? Most of us don’t but most of us love having a well-kept home that’s a welcoming retreat after a long day. A personal concierge can make that happen.
3. Organise and declutter – From the kitchen to garage and every room in between, a concierge can get it organised, throw out the clutter (with your approval!) and even show you some upkeep tips!
4. Home décor and staging – For yourself or potential home buyers, a personal concierge can work with you to make your home more attractive and inviting.
5. Relocation – Moving in or out of town a personal concierge can help with packing and unpacking and even get information about your destination.
6. Waiting service – Save your vacation days at work for vacation. A personal concierge can arrange, wait for and meet with a contractor, installation tech or any other service rep on your behalf at your home.
7. House watch – Excellent service for professionals who travel regularly and peace of mind for those who are planning a vacation. A concierge can arrange to have your mail picked up, plants watered and even have fridge stocked for your return.
8. Online research – Upcoming events, places to vacation, ordering tickets, registering for events just ask your personal concierge!
9. Party planning – A personal concierge can help with all the details – send out invitations, pick a theme, pick up the decorations, order the cake, arrange catering (if needed), order flowers and all with a personal touch.
10. Maintenance check – Keep your house in tip-top shape by having a maintenance check done twice a year. A personal concierge can arrange this and advise you of any repairs that need your attention.